Veterans Resource Center
The University of Wisconsin Oshkosh Veterans Resource Center (VRC) is a comprehensive support office with a mission of providing essential benefit information and processing as well as campus and community resource coordination. Our goal is to empower our veterans, service members and military dependents with the tools necessary for achieving their academic goals.
The VRC provides a central location to explore the benefits and resources available while connecting with other veterans, friends and family. VRC offers the following services:
- Education Benefits Information
- Student Services Information
- Community Events and Resources Information
- Computer lab complete with printer and scanner
- CAC capabilities
- Lounge with Wi-Fi
- Free coffee
- Place to connect with other veterans
- Meeting place for the UW Oshkosh Veterans Association
The VRC team is made up of dedicated professionals who have an interest in your success. The Team is comprised of professionals from several departments across campus, all with the common goal of helping our veterans accomplish their academic mission.
University of Wisconsin Oshkosh