Thank you to all who submitted Quest I draft syllabi for review. We enjoyed reading the innovative and insightful ways you have woven the Signature Questions and First-Year Experience (FYE) elements into already existing full syllabi.
Below are few examples that colleagues have agreed to share:
- A Community History of Business, (SQ: Civic Engagement) shared by Bill Wresch,COB
- 3 Educations in Early America, (SQ: Civic Engagement) Fall 2014, shared by Gabriel Loiacono, History, COLS
- Religion, Difference and Children's Books, (SQ: Intercultural Knowledge) Fall 2014, shared by Jodi Eichler-Levine, Religious Studies, COLS
- Energy in Today's World, (SQ: Sustainability) Fall 2014, shared by Barton Pritzl, Physics, COLS
- Sample Quest Speaking (COMM 111) Syllabus - Fundamental of Speech Communication, shared by Jennifer Considine, Communication, COLS
- , shared by Paul Niesen, English, COLS