From the first papers and speeches you write and deliver to presenting your accomplishments to an employer, your ePortfolio will help you track your work from every USP course, capture your reflections on your progress, connect ideas among courses, and propel you into your quest beyond USP.
Quick 'How to' Guides for Your ePortfolio
Campus Voices on the Purpose of ePortfolios
- It works like an educational resume. As you move through your courses and activities at UW Oshkosh, you will upload assignments, reflections, and other evidence of your experiences to the electronic learning portfolio.
- Every course in the USP - Explore, Quest, and Connect - will let you build your ePortfolio.
- An ePortfolio specialist is available to assist you. Your Peer Mentor can also help you get started.
- Many major programs will also ask you to build on your ePortfolio as you transition from the USP to your major courses, including your Capstone course or experience in your major.
- You can even use the ePortfolio after you graduate to show evidence of your learning to employers or graduate schools. Career Services can support you as you create a ePortfolio presentation of your work for an external audience - when you're ready for this step.
- Your ePortfolio can be found in D2L, a Web resource that is available for every course.
- Your Peer Mentor will assist you with getting your UW Oshkosh Learning Portfolio started in your Quest I class.