This Already Happened
Spring 2012 events
March 4th: BAC mocktender pilot
March 5th: Karaoke Night (Horizon Rec. Lounge) from 7-9pm.
March 6th: R word campaign- Reeve lunchtime
March 10th: Spring Break in Taylor (Taylor Basement) from 7-9pm.
March 11th: BAC Matters week
March 25th: Consent Matters week
April 2nd: #rapeisnotajoke
Fall 2012 events
August 9th: BAC Matters/ A/RHDs training
August 21st: What is Umatter and Listening Matters/CA training
August 24th: BAC Matters/CA training
August 29th: Action Matters/CA training
: Listening Matters/Faculty and Staff
August 30th: BAC matters/Health Advocate training
August 31st: Listening Matters/Health Advocate training
Sept. 4th: Taste of Oshkosh table/BAC demo
Sept. 11th: Can I Kiss You?/ Consent Matters
Sept. 18th: Language Matters table,
Respectful Communication program
Sept. 27th: Listening Matters for the LGBTQ community
Oct. 4th: Condom Carnival/BAC and Consent
Oct. 15th: What is Umatter? /MEC board
Oct. 17th: BAC matters/Taylor Hall
Oct. 24th: What is Umatter? /Health Advocates
BAC/Consent matters/ Active Lifestyles
Oct. 25th: Nightmare on Elmwood/BAC
Oct. 29th: BAC Matters/ S. Scott Hall
Nov. 3rd: Say What? Diversity and Leadership Conference/Language Matters
Nov. 8th: Listening Matters K-12
Nov. 14th: Listening Matters/UARC
Nov. 16th: Gruenhagen Glow Party/BAC
Nov. 27th: Say What? Classroom presentation
Dec. 3rd-5th: BAC Matters/Health Hut/SRWC
- No Shave November Contest from Nov 04, 2013 12:00 AM to Nov 30, 2013 11:55 PM — by Rivera, Claudia I
- "I pledge to participate with Consent Matters to raise awareness about the importance of consensual sex by growing my beard during the month of November. It is my belief that all sexual activity should be consensual and come after an enthusiastic YES!" When people ask about your beard, tell them you're raising awareness about the need for explicit consent before sex! Post your pictures on CARE’s Facebook page. Submissions are due by Sunday at 6pm each week in November. Beard of the Week will be announced the following Monday.
- Listening Matters Postcard Week from Nov 19, 2013 11:00 AM to Nov 21, 2013 01:00 PM — by Rivera, Claudia I
- Know of a friend or know some one who needs encouragement during finals week? Come to any of our tables in Reeve November 18 - November 22 from 11:00 am - 1:00 pm and see your Hall Government to see what date and times they will be having tables to fill out a free post card to send them words of encouragement! Also don't forget to fill out our "LISTEN UP!" pledge card.
- Nightmare on Elmwood Oct 30, 2013 from 03:00 PM to 05:30 PM — TUG (Titian Under Ground), — by Rivera, Claudia I
- Consent Matters Oct 24, 2013 from 07:00 PM to 08:00 PM — Flectcher Hall Basement, — by Rivera, Claudia I
- FORCE event Oct 17, 2013 from 06:00 PM to 07:30 PM — Reeve Ballroom A, — by Maxwell, Shelly M.
- Consent Matters program brought to you by the Women's Advocacy Council, cosponsored by the Women's Center and CARE.
- Taste of Oshkosh Sep 03, 2013 from 11:00 AM to 02:00 PM — by Maxwell, Shelly M.
- Can you find the various Umatter tables at Taste of Oshkosh? Stop by and collect cool Umatter swag.
- Rec Fest 2013 Sep 02, 2013 from 12:30 PM to 02:30 PM — Student Rec and Wellness Center grounds, — by Maxwell, Shelly M.
- CARE will be talking about why Consent Matters. Stop by!
- Listening Matters Training Aug 28, 2013 from 02:00 PM to 04:30 PM — Student Success Center, Conference Room 100, — by Maxwell, Shelly M.
- Stress impacts all of us. Stress that turns into distress can impact, and sometimes jeopardize, our students' college careers.
- Listening Matters May 15, 2013 from 02:00 PM to 04:30 PM — Student Success Center, Room 100, — by Maxwell, Shelly M.
- Please join us for a workshop that will prepare you to:
- Action Matters Week from Apr 29, 2013 11:00 AM to May 03, 2013 01:00 PM — Reeve Concourse, — by Maxwell, Shelly M.
- Your Actions make a difference at UWO. 90% of UWO students belive a problem could have been avoided with intervention.
- Oshkosh's 3rd Annual Suicide Awareness Walk Apr 27, 2013 from 08:00 AM to 10:00 AM — Oshkosh North High School gym (1100 W. Smith Ave), — by Maxwell, Shelly M.
- Join community members and support survivors of suicide in Oshkosh's 3rd Annual Chester Marcol 5K Walk for Suicide Awareness.
- Listening Matters Week from Apr 22, 2013 11:30 AM to Apr 26, 2013 01:00 PM — Reeve Concourse, — by Maxwell, Shelly M.
- Ever been concerned for a friend, partner or family member? Reaching out and listening means a lot to anyone who is struggling. Learn how to 'be REALL' and make a difference in someone's life.
- Cirque de Safety Apr 19, 2013 from 06:00 PM to 09:00 PM — South Hall Main Lounge (SHML), — by Maxwell, Shelly M.
- USRH is hosting this amazing event.
- Tshirt Day Apr 17, 2013 12:00 AM — by Maxwell, Shelly M.
- Wear Your Spread the Word to End the Word or Respect Tshirt.
- Language Matters Week from Apr 09, 2013 11:30 AM to Apr 11, 2013 01:00 PM — Reeve Concourse, — by Maxwell, Shelly M.
- Have you ever heard someone use derogatory language? Have you ever wished you said something? But didn't know what to say.
- Umatter Titanology Apr 05, 2013 from 08:00 PM to 09:00 PM — Reeve 221, — by Maxwell, Shelly M.
- Want to learn more about Umatter and get a tshirt? Come to Titanology for the Umatter experience!
- This is Me Apr 05, 2013 from 03:00 PM to 04:30 PM — Reeve Union, — by Maxwell, Shelly M.
- UWO students share This is Me!