The University of Wisconsin Oshkosh’s College of Business will undergo some changes in the coming year, including the removal of “Administration” from the name of the college.
Here is a summary of what is to come:
July 1, 2008
- Don Gudmundson will leave UW Oshkosh to be Dean of the Monfort College of Business at Northern Colorado University. This is a tribute to Don, his abilities and the development opportunities at our University.
- Bryan Lilly will take the new role of Associate Dean of the College of Business for a two-year period. Bryan will be responsible for much of human resources, budget and new college initiatives. Bryan will keep his telephone number; his primary office now will be in Clow Classroom 151.
- Mike Tippins will be the College of Business’s Graduate Director, replacing Don Gudmundson. His office and telephone number remain the same.
- Al Hartman will return to the dean’s office in the College of Business as he ends a year and a half focused on raising funds for the new academic building. He will continue to spend at least half of his time working in the community to fund raise, assisting with the Council for Innovation and working with economic development organizations.
July 1, 2009
- Al Hartman will leave the dean role to return to teaching. A search and screen committee has been formed to select a new dean.