University of Wisconsin Oshkosh graduating senior Katrina Schiedemeyer, of Oshkosh, worked with associate professor of supply chain management Mike Godfrey to apply lean concepts to the education system. She presented her research at the UW System’s 14th-annual Research in the Rotunda during the spring semester 2017.
- UWO chemistry major studies bio fuels
- Econ major showcases research
- Psych major to present research on Capitol Hill
- Photo gallery: Research in the Rotunda 2017
- UWO students to share research with legislators in Madison
- Research in the Rotunda