In spring and summer, University of Wisconsin Oshkosh graduates will have the opportunity to reconnect and reminisce with former classmates through a variety of gatherings, including regional reception, golf and baseball events and a Waterfest alumni night with music by the BoDeans.
“These events are aimed to engage UWO alumni and friends with the University and with one another,” UW Oshkosh Alumni Director Christine Gantner said. “The events provide a great opportunity to learn what’s happening on campus today, reflect on UWO’s past and meet others who share Titan pride.”
Upcoming events include:
- Wednesday, March 8, Arizona Alumni Brewers Spring Training Event, Maryvale Ball Park, Phoenix, Arizona. Watch the Brewers play the LA Dodgers at 1:05 p.m. Each ticket costs $45 and includes an unlimited pregame tailgate buffet, beginning at 11:30 a.m. in a private suite. Parking is an additional $5 per car.
- Thursday, March 9, alumni are invited to celebrate Wisconsin Day in Sun City, Arizona. Celebrate Tickets cost $8 per person at the door. Enjoy Wisconsin-themed food, beverage, live music and door prizes. Be sure to wear UW Oshkosh Titan apparel and look for the UWO section.
- Wednesday, April 12, UW System Day in Madison and an evening UWO Alumni Reception. Celebrate UW Day at the Capitol, including Research in the Rotunda: A Showcase of UW Undergraduate Research. From 5 to 7 p.m., join fellow alumni on the square for an alumni reception at Brocach Irish Pub and Whiskey Den. Enjoy hors d’oeuvres and a cash bar.
- Wednesday, April 26, UW Oshkosh Alumni Milwaukee Chapter Reception at The Thirsty Duck, 11320 W. Bluemound Road, Wauwatosa. From 5 to 7 p.m., enjoy UWO giveaways, snacks and cash bar. Optional mini bowling available.
- Friday, June 30, UW Oshkosh alumni Milwaukee Brewers Game, Miller Park, Milwaukee. Meet up with UWO alumni at Kelly’s Bleachers, 5218 W. Bluemound Road, at 5:30 p.m., to pick up tickets and grab a shuttle. Or tailgate at Miller Park and pick up your tickets at the will-call window after 6:30 p.m. The Milwaukee Brewers play the Florida Marlins at 7:10 p.m. Tickets cost $17 each. Order tickets by calling the Alumni Relations Office at (877) UWO-ALUM. Provide a credit card or a check can be made payable to the UWO Foundation. Payments should be mailed to 625 Pearl Ave., Oshkosh WI 54901.
- Wednesday, July 19, UWO Alumni Night at the Timber Rattlers, Fox Cities Stadium, 2400 North Casaloma Drive, Appleton, 5:30-9 p.m. Join fellow UW Oshkosh alumni and watch the minor league baseball team play the South Bend Cubs. Tickets are $21 for adults and $17 for children 10 and under. No tickets are required for children under 3. Tickets to the game will be mailed prior to the event. Parking will cost an additional $5 at the event. Bratwurst, hot dogs, hamburgers, other food and beverages will be included in an all-you-can-eat picnic buffet starting at 5:30 p.m. The game starts at 7:05 p.m. Please register by July 5.
- Friday, July 21, Titan Golf Classic, Oshkosh Country Club, 11 W. Ripple Ave., Oshkosh. Cost per golfer is $125 per person or $500 for groups of four. The Golf Classic includes lunch, dinner, on-course refreshments and snacks and range balls. Dinner only costs $35. Registration begins at 11 a.m. An online payment option and registration brochure will be available in the spring.
- Thursday, Aug. 10, UWO Alumni Night at Waterfest, Leach Ampitheater, 303 Ceape Ave., Oshkosh. Free admission for Alumni TitanCard holders. Catch up with alumni and friends in the gazebo during the opening act, then rock out with the headliner, the BoDeans.