Need an easy lunch time meal that tastes great? Try this cheesy broccoli rice casserole for one!
- 1 serving of instant microwave rice (jasmine rice is recommended)
- 2 tbsp shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 to 5 frozen broccoli florets
- 1 tbs water
- Prepare the instant rice as instructed on the package.
- In a separate bowl, add water, cheese and broccoli.
- After the rice is done cooking, heat the broccoli/cheese mixture for 2 minutes.
- Remove from microwave and mash the broccoli with fork.
- Pour in the rice, mix together and serve.