How-to: Cheesy Chili Ramen
Try this Cincinnati inspired form of ramen.
- 1 pack of pre-cooked ramen noodles
- Canned chilli
- Shredded cheese
- Put enough water in bowl to submerge the unbroken brick of pre-cooked and packaged ramen noodles. (Do not add seasoning)
- Microwave on high 3-5 min or until noodles have soaked the water.
- Top the noodles with about a scoop of chili. Add more if you like!
- Top with shredded cheese and place in the microwave for 30 seconds, until cheese is melted.
- Try adding fresh onions and beans. Enjoy!