Within the time it takes to toast just about anything in a toaster oven (but not in your residence hall room!), you’ll have hot eggs ready to load onto a deliciously veggie-filled sandwich. This sandwich can include any ingredient you have, honestly. Try this recipe and add different ingredients for a different taste!
- 1 bagel thin (we like everything-flavored!)
- ¾ cup egg whites
- 10-15 fresh spinach leaves
- Creamy cheese
- 2 slices tomato
- 2-4 slices avocado
- Kosher salt
- Toast the bagel thin in the toaster oven.
- In a small bowl, add egg whites and spinach leaves, then season with kosher salt. Place in microwave for 1.5 minutes, keeping an eye on the eggs so they don’t overflow.
- Smear creamy cheese on the toasted bagel thin and add slices of tomato. Spoon egg out of the bowl in a single patty and place on top of cheese and tomato, and top with avocado. Season with more salt and enjoy!
- Now rush off to class and earn that A!