Mondays are a drag, but not with this quick and easy parfait recipe!
Start your morning with a vanilla yogurt and berry parfait. The video is a single-serving parfait, but in less than 10 minutes, you can make a week’s worth of breakfast for every morning. As the week goes on, the berries thaw and release their juice, flavoring the yogurt. Serve with granola for some added crunch!
(Makes six parfaits)
- 1 (32-ounce) container Greek or regular vanilla yogurt
- 1 ½ cups frozen mixed berries, unsweetened
- 6 (8-ounce) jelly jars with lids or dessert bowls
- ½ cup granola or cereal for each parfait (optional for serving)
- Spoon about ¼ cup into the bottom of each of the six jelly jars or dessert bowls.
- Spoon about 2 tbsp of frozen mixed berries into each jar/bowl. Press the berries lightly into the yogurt.
- Top with another ¼ cup of yogurt, 2 tbsp of berries and then divide the remaining yogurt between the jars over the berries.
- Cover tightly and refrigerate for up to one week.
- For serving, remove the lid and sprinkle a little granola or cereal over the top of the parfait. Enjoy!