These healthy Nutella energy bites are perfect to make ahead for the week to take as snacks in between classes–or share with your roommate.
- 2 cups of oats
- 1 cup of shredded coconut
- ¼ cup of chia seeds
- ½ cup of honey
- ½ cup of Nutella
- Mix in the dry ingredients, which include the oats, coconut and chia seeds in a mixing bowl.
- Add in the honey and Nutella. Mix all the ingredients together.
- Use your hands or a small scooper to form 1-inch balls and plate them.
- Store in the refrigerator.