If you’re one of those people who love breakfast but can’t find the time in the morning, this recipe is just for you. Try this quick, easy-to-follow recipe for a delicious omelet, and it takes only about five minutes.
- 2 eggs
- bacon, sausage or ham
- bell pepper
- salt and pepper (or another seasoning of your choice)
Recommendation: Please read through the directions before preparation.
- Spray the inside of a microwave-safe bowl with nonstick cooking spray.
- Break the two eggs into the bowl. Stir them together with a spoon. Mix until the eggs are moderately stiff.
- Mix in all your desired ingredients.
- Cover the bowl with a sheet of plastic wrap, leaving one corner loose from the bowl.
- Microwave the mix on high for 30 seconds.
- Pull up the loose corner and stir the mixture.
- Microwave on high for another 45 seconds. (You may need to adjust the cooking time depending on your microwave’s wattage.)
- At this point, the bottom of the omelet may still be uncooked, if so heat for another 15 to 20 seconds until the eggs are solid.
- Add salt and pepper, desired seasoning or any other ingredients for taste, and enjoy!
- Now, rush off to class!