As a new offering in the growing menu of health and wellness programs in our Healthy Titans initiative, the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh is proud to announce a pilot partnership with the Oshkosh Country Club, providing faculty and staff members the following, excellent business-membership privileges:
- Select golf course access with a confirmed tee time during the following periods:
- Tuesday – all day
- Friday – all day
- Saturday – after noon
- Sunday – after noon
- Affordable greens fees: $29 for 18 holes (cart fees additional).
- Guest greens fees: $45 for 18 holes (cart fees additional). As with clubmembers, guests are limited to three visits per year.
- Use of tennis courts.
- Limited availability to club events.
- Unlimited access to the dining facilities within the clubhouse.
UW Oshkosh is the first organization that the Oshkosh Country Club is extending these new partnership benefits to. Other Oshkosh-area and Fox Valley organizations and companies will be considered for the partnership later this summer.
This new Healthy Titans collaboration follows other beneficial, wellness programs established between UW Oshkosh and community partners with the goal of “providing access to fitness, nutrition and general health resources for University faculty, staff, retirees and their families.” UW Oshkosh already offers valuable employee wellness partnerships involving Weight Watchers and the Oshkosh YMCA. Each program is developed in alignment with our UW Oshkosh Health and Wellness “Guiding Principles,” which you can read more about at our Healthy Titans webpage.