The University of Wisconsin Oshkosh community and members of the general public are invited to join the Department of Human Services Leadership, in the College of Education and Human Services, at the Human Services Community Collaboration Panel (HSC2P) titled “Human services in our communities: A matter of compassion and restoration!” This event will take place April 30, 2014 in Reeve Memorial Union, room 306, from 11:30 a.m.—1 p.m.
The Panel will feature several Human Services Leaders from community agencies in surrounding communities:
• Mrs. Diane Abraham, President and Chief Executive Officer, Oshkosh Area Community Foundation
• Mr. Mark L. Harris, County Executive, Winnebago County
• Mr. Joe Geniesse, Executive Director, Father Carr’s Place B
• Mrs. Lorraine Yarbrough, Executive Director, Cerebral Palsy of Mideast Wisconsin
• Mrs. Sue Panek, Executive Director, Oshkosh Area United Way
• Mrs. Tammie DeVooght Blaney, Trio Director, University of Wisconsin Fox Valley
The Panel Series aims to strengthen collaborations between the Human Services Leadership program and the human and social service agencies that are striving to improve the lives of children, youth and families in our communities. The Panel will be moderated by Emmanuel Jean Francois, PhD, Assistant Professor and Director of the Master’s program in Transnational Human Services Leadership. The remarks of the panelists will be followed by a Q & A session.
A lunch will be served at the event. If you are interested to participate in that event, please RSVP to Carol Botz (email@example.com).
For questions about the event, please contact Emmanuel Jean Francois (firstname.lastname@example.org).