Take a look at the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh faculty, staff and students who have made an impact throughout the community, region and world.
The following academic staff members have received support through the Faculty Development Program.
Academic Staff Component:
- Kelly Schill (Grants & Faculty Development) attended the American Association for Laboratory Animal Science National Meeting in Baltimore, Maryland from Oct.27-31, 2013.
- Sally Kaiser, Susan Brandt and Mark Schmitt (CCDET) attended the National Staff Development and Training Association Conference in Hershey, Pennsylvania, Oct. 20-23, 2013.
- Erin Rammer (Career Services) will attend the American Association for Employment in Education Conference in Denver, Colorado, Nov. 3-5, 2013.
- Meridith Jaeger (Business Success Center) attended the University Economic Development Association Summit in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Oct. 27-30, 2013.
- Greg Batten (Student Recreation) will attend the Association of Outdoor Recreation and Education National Conference in College Park, Maryland, Nov. 7-9, 2013.
- Alfred Kisubi (COEHS) attended the Holocaust Study Institute, July 27-August 9, 2013 in Israel.
- Sheri Lense (Chemistry) will attend the Council on Undergraduate Research: Beginning a Research Program in the Natural Sciences at a Predominantly Undergraduate Institution Institute, November 22-24, 2013 in San Diego, California.
UW Oshkosh received $369,894 for year two of a five year grant from the US Department of Education for Excellent Schools, Teaching and Research for English Language Learner Achievement (ESTRELLA II). Kathryn Henn-Reinke is the project director.
Faculty, staff and students are encouraged to contribute calendar items, campus announcements and other good news to UW Oshkosh Today.