A dash of civic engagement, a pinch of vision, an ample dose of leadership… and, you might say, a bucket-full of knowledge.
We catch Chancellor Wells in his kitchen preparing his, apparently, no-longer-secret, famous Homecoming meatball recipe. All can enjoy food and fun during “Tent City” festivities at Titan Stadium before the big UW Oshkosh Homecoming game on Saturday, Oct. 12.
[youtube height=”HEIGHT” width=”WIDTH”]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNLoPtHCGgQ” frameborder=”0″ allow=”autoplay; encrypted-media” allowfullscreen>
- Homecoming Countdown: Wisdom from Homecomings past…
- Homecoming Countdown: ’Cerroni Sandwich?’ Foundation president pitches a few ’5th Quarter’ promos
- Homecoming Countdown: … Next year, Clash. Next year…
- Homecoming Countdown: Coach Juckem reminds us there’s more than one big game/match
- UW Oshkosh Homecoming 2013