Endeavors, the UW Oshkosh university scholarship publication, includes an “Achievements” section to highlight faculty and academic staff professional achievements. For the upcoming issue, eligible publications or activities must have taken place between June 2012 and May 2013.
Faculty and academic staff will need to enter their own data via online forms found on the UW Oshkosh Intranet, at https://plonedev.uwosh.edu/
- Articles in peer-reviewed journals (including conference proceedings)
- Scholarly books
- Presentations at national or regional scholarly conferences or symposia
- Individual fellowships or awards
- Juried art exhibits, performances, or other artistic endeavors
- Appointments or elections to positions in scholarly or other professional organizations
- Major grants for research, creative or scholarly activity (note: the Office of Grants and Faculty Development has major grants information, so this information does not need to be submitted).
If you have questions, please call Susan Surendonk at ext. 3215.
Faculty, staff and students are encouraged to contribute calendar items, campus announcements and other good news to UW Oshkosh Today.