Take a look at the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh faculty, staff and students who have made an impact throughout the community, region and world.
The following academic staff members have received support through the Faculty Development Program.
Academic Staff Component:
- Eric Barnum (Music) attended the American Choral Director’s Association Convention in Dallas, Texas from March 13-16, 2013.
- Rinardo Reddick (Dean of Students Office) attended the American College Personnel Association Conference in Las Vegas, in March 2013.
- Mai Nhia Xiong (Career Services) will attend the National Association of Colleges and Employers Conference in Orlando, Florida from June 4-7, 2013.
- Marisa Finkey (Polk Library) attended the LOEX Conference in Nashville, Tennessee, May 2-4, 2013.
- Elizabeth Billings (Financial Aid) attended the Wisconsin Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators Conference in Wisconsin Dells, April 17-19, 2013.
- Kimberly Calvert (Kinesiology) will attend the NATA Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada, June 24-27, 2013.
- Craig Thomas (Polk Library) attended the ELUNA Conference in Athens, Georgia, April 29 – May 3, 2013.
- Craig Biwer (Kinesiology) will attend the NSCA National Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada, July 10-13, 2013.
- Steve Schaar (Biology & Microbiology) attended the NIAID/NIH Filariasis Research Reagent Resource Center Annual Minicourse, at the University of Georgia, College of Veterinary Medicine, May 13-16, 2013.
- Susan Surendonk (Grants & Faculty Development) will attend theUndergraduate Research Program Directors Windows of Opportunity Conference” in Orange, California from June 22 – 23, 2013.
- Jenna Graff (International Education) attended the NAFSA National Conference in St. Louis, Missouri from May 27-31, 2013.
- Jodie Eichler-Levine (Religious Studies) requested $750 in auxiliary support funds to attend the Biennial Conference on Religion & American Culture, June 6-9, 2013 in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Sabrina Mueller-Spitz (Biology & Microbiology) will attend the Genome Solver Workshop, June 10-11, 2013 in Rockville, Maryland.
- Nathan Krueger (Music) will attend the Vancouver International Song Institute Song Scholarship and Performance Program, June 6-20, 2013 in Vancouver.
- Lori Kroeger (Educational Foundations) will attend the MNC Summer Institute Fellowship, June 25-26, 2013 at the University of Maryland.
UW Oshkosh received $108,976 from National Science Foundation for Probing Caldera-Forming Magmatism: Crystal Accumulation in Large, Upper Crustal Silicic Magma Chambers. Chad Deering (Geology) is the project director.
Faculty, staff and students are encouraged to contribute calendar items, campus announcements and other good news to UW Oshkosh Today.