The following announcements were supplied by the Office of Grants and Faculty Development:
- UW Oshkosh received $40,000 from the Wisconsin Board for People with Developmental Disabilities. UW Oshkosh will research how the College of Direct Support can be implemented statewide. Pat Nichols (CCDET) is the project director.
- UW Oshkosh has received $79,130 from UW System for “Enhancing Learning in Subject Area Classes.” Patricia Scanlan (COEHS) is the project director.
- UW Oshkosh has received $56,611 from the Winnebago County Department of Human Services for Truancy Intervention Program 2010. Pat Nichols (CCDET) is the project director.
The following academic staff members have received support through the Academic Staff Component of the Faculty Development Program:
- Jessica Israels (Music) will attend the American Choral Directors Association North Central Conference in Minneapolis, Minn., March 3-6, 2010.
- Victoria Haydock (COEHS) will attend the National Association for Developmental Education’s 34th annual Conference in Columbus, Ohio, March 10-13, 2010.
- Jessica Pondell (COB) will attend the 2010 annual Professional Development Conference in Boston, Mass., March 21-23, 2010.
Faculty, staff and students are encouraged to contribute calendar items, campus announcements and other good news to UW Oshkosh Today. Click here to submit.