And they’re not done yet!
After the Titans’ latest overtime victory against Linfield College Dec. 1, the team will pack up and head to the semifinal-round game of the NCAA Division III Football Championship where they’ll face the University of St. Thomas in St. Paul, Minn. Dec. 8. Kickoff is scheduled for 2 p.m. at O’Shaughnessy Field. (Get directions to O’Shaughnessy Stadium. )
The good news for the fans is there are plenty of ways to follow along with the UW Oshkosh Titans.
- UW Oshkosh students interested in attending Saturday’s game are invited to travel by bus to St. Paul, Minn. A Titans Fan Bus will depart at 7 a.m. from outside of Kolf Sports Center Saturday, Dec. 8. Tickets for the Titans Fan Bus can be reserved starting at 9 a.m. Tuesday, Dec. 4 on a first come, first serve basis at the Athletics Office in Kolf Sports Center 127. Tickets will be given to the first 100 students.
- Titan Touchdown Club has also arranged a fan bus for alumni, staff, faculty and friends. You do not need to be a member of the club to ride the bus. The cost per person will be $40.00. A ticket into the game will still need to be purchased upon arrival at O’Shaughnessy Stadium. If you wish to ride this bus, please contact Susie Lieb at Ambassador Travel at 920-236-7777 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Space is limited. The bus pickup will be in Lot 6, which is on the corner of Wisconsin and Pearl. Parking is allowed in this lot.
- Fans who are unable to travel to the game can tune in via UW Oshkosh social networks. Due to fan participation and interest, an enhanced social media plan has been put in place; frequent posts during Saturday’s game will again be available. Follow along on Twitter by following @UWOshkoshTitans or @uwoshkosh; use the hastags #d3fb and #hailtitans to join the conversation. Also, follow UW Oshkosh Athletics on Facebook.
- For those who plan to watch the game from Oshkosh, a live stream will again be offered on campus at Reeve Memorial Union at 2 p.m. Saturday. Throughout the community, fans can tune into the game from Becket’s Restaurant, Fratellos Fieldhouse or Buffalo Wild Wings.
- A link to the live stream the game can be found on the Athletics website.
- Radio stations WRST and 1490 AM WOSH will also provide live play-by-play coverage of the game.
- Tune into ESPN 3 for a broadcast of the game or catch the ESPN3 streaming coverage.
UW Oshkosh Today will update as more game-day details become available.
- Titans, Tommies battle for berth in national title game
- Titans comeback sends UW Oshkosh to semifinals