The University of Wisconsin Oshkosh conferred awards upon 15 University Honors Program students May 13 at Pollock Alumni House.
Students in the program enroll in courses that are small, discussion-based and rigorous and participate in social, cultural and intellectual co-curricular activities.
The program designs such courses to challenge the University’s best students while promoting teaching excellence and fostering directed and collaborative research.
The following students, having completed the honors curriculum and maintained a cumulative grade-point average of 3.5 or greater, received Honors Medallions:
- Andrew Havlovick — BS in radio-TV-film, minor in business administration
- Anne Herlache — BS in psychology, minor in history
- Brian Jaworski — BSN
- Kimberly Kneepkens — BBA in accounting and BBA in finance
- Adam Knudson — BS in biology and BA in German
- Tyler Krombholz — BBA in marketing
- Bethany Lerch — BA in German and BA in international studies
- Kelly Maguire — BS in psychology, minor in business administration
- Josh Mersberger — BBA in finance, emphasis in entrepreneurship
- James Morgan — BS in history, minor in sociology
- Benjamin Vollbrecht — BS in computer science, minor in mathematics
The following students, having completed the honors curriculum and maintained a cumulative grade-point average of 3.2 or greater, received Honors Certificates:
- John Erickson — BA in English, minor in women’s studies
- Ashley Johnson — BS in political science, minor in legal studies
- Brian Schultz — BS in biology, minors in chemistry and neuroscience
- Alicia Werner — BS in environmental studies and BS in mathematics
For more information about the University Honors Program, visit www.uwosh.edu/honors.