The University of Wisconsin Oshkosh Admissions Office was named the first-place winner of the inaugural Homecoming office decorating contest.
More than 20 UW Oshkosh offices were judged yesterday. The contenders showed their Titan pride by decorating with the “Rock ‘n’ Roll Roadtrip” Homecoming theme.
The Admissions Office, in Room 135 of Dempsey, will receive an office pizza party as a prize. The Science Outreach Center, Halsey 121, won second place, and the Dean of Students Office, Dempsey 125, took third.
Offices will remain decorated this week, concluding with Homecoming on Oct. 18. Other contest participants include the following:
- Clow Faculty — Public Affairs/Political Science, fourth-floor hallway
- Dempsey — Admissions, D135
- Dempsey — Dean of Students, D125
- Dempsey — UARC, D130
- Dempsey — Information Technology Network System, Dempsey 3 Basement
- Dempsey — Registrar’s Office, D130
- Dempsey — Chancellor’s Office, D220
- Dempsey — Affirmative Action, D211
- Facilities Management — Facilities Management, 845 High Ave.
- Gruenhaggen — Residence Life, north second floor
- Halsey Science — Science Outreach, Halsey 121
- Kolf Sports Center — Athletic Department, Kolf 123
- Nursing Education — College of Nursing, NE148
- Polk Library — Testing Services, Polk 4 basement
- Polk Library — Polk Library, Polk 101
- Pollock Alumni House — Alumni Relations, Pollock
- Radford Hall — English Department
- Reeve Union — University Books & More, bookstore
- Reeve Union — University Books & More, Customer Service/Cashier
- Reeve Union — Reeve Administrative Office, Reeve 104
- Reeve Union — OSA/SLS, Reeve 105 E
- Reeve Union — Corner Convenience Store
- Student Recreation and Wellness Center — front desk
- Harley-Davidson dealership owners rev up for Homecoming 2008
- The Bakers to spice up Homecoming
- 8 alumni will be honored at Homecoming
- Professors bring enthusiasm for motorcycling to class
- Alumni Assoc. sponsors Homecoming webcast
- 2008 Homecoming features Harley-Davidson theme