The Student Leadership and Involvement Center is coordinating the third-annual diversity and leadership conference for University of Wisconsin Oshkosh students.
The conference, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Feb. 14 at Reeve Memorial Union, provides students with the following opportunities:
- Network with other UW Oshkosh students
- Participate in workshops in the areas of diversity, multiculturalism and leadership
- Be exposed to something different from their own experiences
- Challenge their beliefs with new ideas
- Share their stories and understand how others’ stories open the door to learning
Anyone interested in assisting with the planning of this campus program should contact Sara Ann Suwalski at email@example.com or (920) 424-3446.
This announcement was submitted by Sara Ann Suwalski, Leadership Development Program manager. Faculty, staff and students are encouraged to contribute calendar items, campus announcements and other good news to UW Oshkosh Today. Click here to submit.