May 22, 2012: TitanApps #1
If you haven't already heard, we're switching from TitanMail (powered by Sun) to TitanApps (powered by Google).
TitanApps will provide email, contacts, calendar, Google Docs(aka Drive)!
- Your email address will not change.
- ALL of your email will be transferred to the new system for you (though you could help us out by deleting what you don't really need).
- ALL of your contacts will be transferred, including groups.
- We will provide instructions for importing your calendar.
General Project Schedule
- Core IT testers - IT staff willing to jump in first - starting May 15
- TitanApp Tutors - volunteers willing to learn and help their unit learn - June 4
- Early Adopters - individuals and units selected to help us test a wide range of functionality - June 11
- Students - starting July 1
- Employees - starting July 15 - we'll do this by unit so we can provide focused assistance during the transition
- Alumni - to be determined
Watch for regular, weekly email updates from the Titan Apps team. Also check out http://www.uwosh.edu/titanapps/ for the latest information.
Please send questions, comments, compliments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brandon Heise and Laura Knaapen
Co-Chairs of the TitanApps Team