Box Office Manager
Student Box Office Manager
Come in twice a week – every week of the school year – to check the voice mail, snail mail and e-mail. Reply to any and all messages immediately.
Production for BO Manager
Before Each Show
- Make all signs needed. Gunshots or smoking, Intermission, Concession Sales and 10 copies of Appreciation Sign up sheets.
- Take one program and use it to mark off cast comp tickets. The director gets as many comp tickets as s/he wants.
- Talk with directors to find out running times of shows and if there are any bad seats
- Mark on list as the Appreciation students check in with you
- assign 2 ticket rippers, 2 house left and 2 house right to pass programs. Give each usher a complimentary ticket in rows J or D for easy access to the doors
- Concession Workers: At start of show, take concession cash box into box office until intermission. Sign off Concession Sales slip and close out cash box after intermission. Place money on TAB shelf in safe
- Host/Hostess: Show location of cake soda, ect.
INFRED ASSISTIVE LISTENING SYSTEM
Plug batteries in before opening night and unplug after the last Sunday performance.
- Check out the receiver before the performance.
- Check in the receiver after the performance.
- Test each receiver prior to a performance to assure that it is in good working order.
- Charge batteries as needed.
If lost or mal-functioning, report the situation by memo to the Theatre Office.