Graduation Record Examination (Subject Exam)
The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) Subject Exam is administered three times a year in a paper and pencil format (November, December and April). Registration materials are available from Testing Services for registering for a test date. Registration can also be done online.
- Test Dates: Check the GRE web site for this year's test dates, www.gre.org.
- Cost: The GRE Subject Exam is $140 and can be paid by check, money order, or credit card.
- ID Requirements: If testing within your own country of citizenship, one valid (current) government issued ID that contains (in English) name, photograph and signature. If not testing within your country of citizenship a valid (current) passport is required plus a second government issued ID that contains name (in English), photograph and signature.
- Please check the GRE web site for specific ID information.
- Length of Test: The GRE Subject Exam is two hours and 50 minutes without any breaks.
- Study Guides: Study guides are available at reference sections of larger bookstores. To obtain information on purchasing study guides or for free GRE PowerPrep software; which includes two practice tests and other helpful testing information, visit www.gre.org/ttindex.html and click on the test Preparation link.
- Special Testing Accommodations: If you wish to take the under non standard conditions, check the GRE web site for specific information www.gre.org.
- Additional Questions and Information: Call (920) 424-1432 for additional information or any additional questions you may have.