The American College Testing (ACT) Residual is a battery of tests normally given during the junior and/or senior year of high school to students seeking college admission. The ACT Residual is given several times per year at UW Oshkosh. It is the same battery of tests given during the national administration but the scores are only accepted at UW Oshkosh. Upon receipt of your registration fee, you will be sent a registration packet. The test consists of five objective parts:
- English (45 minutes)
- Mathematics (60 minutes)
- Reading (35 minutes)
- Science (35 minutes)
- Registration Information/Application: Please complete this application form and return it to Testing Services with your registration check. A $15 non refundable registration fee must be received prior to being mailed the registration packet. The fee may be paid by cash or personal check payable to "UW Oshkosh". Please call Testing Services at (920) 424-1432 with any questions.
- Test Dates & Times: All exams begin at 8:30am unless otherwise noted.
|July 21, 2014||March 16, 2015|
|November 17, 2014||May 18, 2015|
|January 26, 2015||July 20, 2015|
- Cost: $75 per test ($15.00 non refundable registration fee, $60 cash or check made payable to UW Oshkosh at the time of test administration).
- ID Requirements: Photo ID is required. (See ACT web site for specific requirements, Click on actstudent.org, enter ID in search box, click on first entry).
- Estimated Length of Test: Three and a half hours
- Student Guides: Available in Reference Section of most larger bookstores. Also available in computer review format.
- Special Information: Certain calculators are allowed to be brought for the math portion of the exam. Others are strictly prohibited. For updated information go to www.act.org.