The American College Testing (ACT) is a battery of tests normally given during the junior and senior years of high school to students seeking college admission. The test consists of five objective parts:
- English (45 minutes)
- Mathematics (60 minutes)
- Reading (35 minutes)
- Science (35 minutes)
- Writing Assessment (30 minutes-See bulletin for details)
- Registration Information/Test Dates: www.act.org or contact a local high school for registration materials.
- ID Requirements: Photo ID plus admission ticket. (See ACT web site for specific requirements) Click on ACTstudent.org, enter ID in search box, click on first entry.
- Breaks: One ten minute break after the second test
- Estimated length of test: Three and a half hours
- Special Testing Accommodations: Go to www.act.org, and click on Students With Disabilities.