Student Information for Classroom Testing
- All personal belongings including coats, jackets, hats, purses, study materials, backpacks, watches, wristbands and electronic devices must be stored in the hallway locker area.
- Photo I.D. (Titan Card, drivers license, government issued photo I.D.) is required for all tests. No exceptions.
- Tests will not be handed out within half hour of closing time.
- All test materials must be returned to the Test Administrator upon test completion.
- No hats are allowed in the testing room with the exception of religious headwear.
- Smoking, use of tobacco, eating, drinking liquids and gum chewing are not allowed in the testing room.
- Electronic devices such as cell phones, iPods and pagers must be turned off and placed in the locker area.
- Cheating-suspected incidents will be managed in accordance with the UW Oshkosh Disciplinary Code.
- Security video cameras, monitors, microphones, other security-related equipment, and visual observation may be used throughout the testing rooms to ensure fairness to all examinees.
Directions for Taking a Classroom or Makeup Test
- Go to Polk Library Room 2.
- Read the hallway exam announcement board above the table. Cards are placed in alphabetical order by instructor’s last name.
- Have ID ready to show the Test Administrator.
- Place all personal belongings in a locker.
- Test Administrator will administer the test as directed by the instructor.
- Turn in all test related items when finished, take any items you put in a locker as you leave.
- Return Key to Test Administrator.