Campus Green Living Resources
As members of the UW Oshkosh and the global community, you have the choice to use resources mindfully. The Sustainability Office encourages the entire UW Oshkosh community to integrate sustainable actions into your daily lives.
In addition to the programs and classes that give you the opportunity to get involved on campus and in the community, there are also choices to be made by individuals which make a difference.
- Conserve energy
- Learn about our Green Buildings
- View the UWO Recycling Guide
- Reduce transportation emissions
- Eat more sustainably & choose more Fair Trade products
- Conserve water
- Consider more eco-friendly purchasing options
- Get it secondhand when you can to save money as well as resources!
- Rent textbooks. Rent outdoor equipment from the Student Rec and Wellness Center?)
- Trade or borrow from friends & family
- Academics: Teaching and Research
- View campus maps or request a tour
- UWO ResLife Sustainability, including "Green Guide to Campus Living"
- UWO Management Information Office Sustainability