Objective: To achieve sustainability understanding in 100% of campus faculty and staff by 2019.
- Include sustainability language in appropriate position descriptions for all departments on campus.
- The Office of Sustainability will draft language to be included into appropriate position descriptions, which will be approved by the HR Director and the head of the department.
- Include sustainability language in Core Competencies so that every employee exhibits an understanding of the campus’ definition of sustainability.
- The Office of Sustainability will draft sustainability language to be included into Core Competencies, which will be approved by the Administration and the HR Director.
- Continue to improve and expand health programs designed to empower its employees to take charge of their personal health and wellness. (Well Oshkosh, Healthy Titans, Weight Watchers, etc.)
- Provide UW Oshkosh job applicants and finalists with marketing materials which convey the University's position as a sustainability campus. Use these marketing materials in all recruiting efforts.
- Incorporate sustainability awareness and education in New Employee Orientation and On-boarding practices for new University Staff, Academic Staff, and Faculty.