Accelerate your Degree with Summer Session Courses
Earn credits to help you graduate on time or early during the UW Oshkosh Summer Session. Courses are open to UW Oshkosh students, as well as students at other UW System colleges.
Top Reasons to attend Summer Session at UWO
- Stay on Track – Tackle a challenging course or get a jump on a high-demand course while gaining the experience that you can apply after graduation.
- Accelerate Your Degree - Each student has a unique path to graduation. Earning credits during the summer can ease your credit load in fall and spring.
- Flexibility - Choose from traditional or online courses. No matter the format you still get an outstanding UWO experience.
- Save Money – Completing your degree with two summer terms rather than a fifth year is less expensive.
- Campus Resources – Summer housing and employment are available on campus.
Summer 2017 Course Search
Speak with your advisor to discuss what summer session courses can best help you meet your goals. View 2017 course offerings. Registration begins February 20.
|Summer Session||Session Dates|
|First 4-Week||June 12–July 7, 2017|
|Second 4-Week||July 10–Aug. 4, 2017|
|8-Week||June 12–Aug. 4, 2017|
Transfer Summer Credits
Looking to take a summer course to transfer to another institution? Narrow down your options further by exploring how credits transfer.