Frequently Asked Questions
- What hours are you open?
- Where can I go for health care when you are closed?
- Can I come to the Student Health Center during the summer if I am not in summer school?
- Can I come to the Student Health Center after I graduate?
- Do I need an appointment to see a doctor or nurse practitioner?
- What does it cost to use the Student Health Center?
- How do I pay for services?
- Will you bill my insurance for my services at the Student Health Center?
Prescriptions & Pharmacies
- What do I need to do to get the pill or other birth control?
- Do I need a prescription for emergency contraception?
- What is the Family Planning Only Services Program?
Health Tests & Shots
- What do I do if I am worried I might have an STD?
- What do I need to do to get a TB skin test?
- Do you provide meningitis shots?
- Do you provide flu shots?
- Where do I find information on the immunizations that I have received?
Medical Excuse Policy
Hours are listed in the menu bar on the right hand side of all website pages.
Students are no longer eligible for services upon graduation.