Patient Rights and Responsibilities
- Be treated with dignity and respect
- Confidentiality of care and medical records
- Receive accurate information about diagnosis, treatment and prognosis
- Participate in decisions about care and give informed consent before any procedure is performed
- Be informed of options for after-hours and emergency care
- Information about costs and payment related to services provided
- Refuse to participate in experimental research
- Choose your health care provider
- Know the names, positions and credentials of health care providers
- Review and receive copies of medical records
- Be seen within a reasonable amount of time
- Refuse treatment and be informed of the consequences of refusal
- Not be discriminated against because of race, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation or disabilities
- Seek medical attention promptly
- Be honest about your medical history
- Ask about anything you do not understand
- Respect clinic personnel and policies
- Follow health advice and medical instructions
- Report any significant changes in symptoms or failure to improve
- Keep appointments or cancel in advance
- Provide useful feedback about services and policies
- Pay for charges incurred
CLOSED: May 30, July 4
FALL & SPRING (14-week terms)
Monday 8 a.m.–6:30 p.m.
Tuesday 10 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Wednesday 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Thursday 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m
Interims (3 weeks)
Mon., Wed., Thurs., Fri. 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Tuesdays: 10-4:30 p.m.
Spring Break and Summer 2016
Monday - Thursday 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
The University of Wisconsin Oshkosh — Where Excellence and Opportunity Meet.