Your medical record is completely confidential and is maintained in our secure Electronic Medical Record. We cannot release your medical information to your parents, insurance, professors or University administration without your signed consent.
- You have the right to inspect your medical record with a 24-hour notice.
- If you want a copy of your medical record, contact the medical record office by calling (920) 424-2092 or email Karen Scholfield. Please allow 24 hours to process your request. Check price list for medical record fees.
- If you want a copy of your medical record sent to someone else, you will need to complete and sign an .
- Records received from another facility are not released.
- All records are destroyed 10 years after your last clinic visit.