Student Health Advisory Committee
The purpose of this committee is to:
- Act as an advisory committee to the Student Health Center.
- Be a liaison between students and Student Health Center administration.
- Provide feedback and input into services, programs, budget and fees.
- Provide health outreach to the campus community.
- Meetings are held twice per semester during the academic year.
- The minutes are sent to each member, the Vice Chancellor of Student Affairs and Oshkosh Student Association (OSA) office.
- Recommendations are made based on the consensus of members.
- Membership is open to all registered students.
- Members are appointed annually by OSA in the beginning of the academic year.
- All student members are voting members.
- The Director of the Student Health Center serves as the chair and as an ex-officio member.
Interested in becoming a Member?
If you are interested in health or health care administration, please consider volunteering to serve on this committee. You will discuss and make recommendations about health policy, fees, marketing, the budget, etc.
It is an opportunity to network with other students interested in health. Many students have elected to stay on the committee for two or three years.
For more information about getting appointed to this committee, call Pamela MacWilliams, Director Student Health Center at (920) 424-0425 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.