NGSS & Wisconsin Model Academic Standards for Science Comparison
This document provides a standard by standard comparison of the current Wisconsin science standards to the recently released Next Generation Science Standards. This document is not an official report from either the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction or Achieve, Inc.
Wisconsin Society of Science Teacher 2014 Conference
Credit information (due by March 26, 2014)
Coming This Summer:
- NGSS 2-day Leadership Institute
- NGSS 2-day Science & Engineering Practices Session: Using Evidence, Argumentation and Modeling
- 1-day K-8 Engineering Session
Additional information will be available in early February.
Contact Eric Brunsell (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested in a workshop in your district or area.
Understanding and Implementing NGSS
Argumentation & Use of Evidence
Assessment in Science
Other NGSS Resources
- Additional NGSS Resources are available here
- Science, Engineering, Math & ELA Practices Venn Diagram