Personal tools
You are here: Home > Employment & Volunteer Opportunities > MSW Employment

MSW Employment

Filed under: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
Career opportunities for those who are in the process of completing or have completed their Master of Social Work degree.

Aurora Health Care- Psychotherapist Multiple Opportunities

Aurora Health care is currently seeking applicants at the Masters level in Counseling, Psychology, and Social Work, with vacancies available in Marinette, De Pere, Sheboygan, and Milwaukee. More information can be found in the job announcement, or contact:

Laura Kreklow

Sourcing Specialist Senior


Cumberland Therapy Services- MSW Social Worker Waukegan, IL

Cumberland Therapy Services is currently seeking an MSW level Social Worker for a full time position in a school setting. For more information see job announcement.

Marinette County Community Support Program (CSP) Mental Health Case Manager Position Open

The Marinette County Community Support Program is currently seeking qualified candidates for a Mental Health Case Manager position. For more information see job announcement.

The University of Wisconsin - Madison School of Social Work Open Position

The University of Wisconsin - Madison is currently offering a faculty position at the rank of Assistant Professor.

For more information see job announcement

The University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire Social Work Vacancies

The University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire is currently seeking candidates for a teaching position as Assistant/Associate Professor or Clinical Instructor.

For more information see job announcement

MSW Counseling Specialist

Counseling Specialist LLP is seeking a Clinical Social Worker/Psychotherapist in its Appleton location.

For more information see job announcement

(Posted 8-19-14)

Lead Social Worker-Florence County Human Services Department

Florence County Human Services Department is looking for a Lead Social Worker.
Application deadline is Thursday, September 11, 2014 at 4:00 PM.
For more information see job announcement.


UW Oshkosh Department of Social Work Asst. Professor Position

(Posted 7-28-14)

Instructor: Department of Social Work

The University of Wisconsin Oshkosh is the third largest university in an extensive state-wide higher education system. UW Oshkosh has been nationally ranked as an environmentally sustainable campus and is noted as a leader in the integration of liberal arts education that is focused on student learning outcomes. The campus is situated on the Fox River near the center of Oshkosh in the Northeast region of Wisconsin. The community provides ample opportunity for recreation and cultural pursuits. The Department of Social Work offers an undergraduate degree in Social Work and is developing a new Master of Social Work Degree concentrating in health care and mental health care practice.

Assistant Professor: Department of Social Work

Along the shore lines of Lake Winnebago and the Fox River, the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh, Department of Social Work invites applications for four, full-time positions, rank dependent on experience, beginning 9/1/15.Candidates must hold MSW degree with a minimum of 2 years post-MSW professional social work practice experience. Candidates must also have a doctorate degree in social work, or a related field. Qualified applicants must be motivated to teach in both BSW and MSW programs in at least 3 of the following curriculum areas: generalist practice, human behavior, research, policy practice, health care practice, mental health care practice and field practicum. Positions also require student advising, engagement in creative and collaborative curriculum planning, contribution to published professional knowledge base, and service to profession, community, and university. Potential for excellence in scholarly research and teaching with knowledge of undergraduate education for generalist social work practice is expected.  Demonstration of strengths-based perspective, collaborative work with community partners and experience with diverse groups is essential. For further information, visit Review of applications will begin November 14, 2014 and continue until the positions are filled. Send (electronically) letter of application; curriculum vitae; transcripts (official or copy); three letters of reference; research agenda, and teaching philosophy to: Dr. Fredi Giesler, Search Committee Chair,, Department of Social Work, University of Wisconsin­ Oshkosh, 800 Algoma Blvd, Oshkosh, WI 54901. Employment will require a criminal background check. AA/EOE.



by Clark, Leslie A. last modified Dec 10, 2014 04:26 PM
Filed under: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,