Personal tools
You are here: Home > Report Violence

Report Violence

If you are concerned about a victim of violence (a bias incident, hate crime, sexual assault) please seek help with the following:

Bias Incident/Hate Crime

A bias incident is any act, including conduct, speech, or expression, in which a biased motive (against a race, religion, disability status, ethnicity/national origin, gender, sexual orientation) is a clear contributing factor. A hate crime is a bias incident that has risen to the level of a crime. A variety of offices will assist you, contact: Affirmative Action, Dean of Students, University Police, Counseling Center or Student Affairs.

To report a bias incident or hate crime, complete the online confidential form.


Relationship/Sexual Violence

Students, staff and faculty of the University who have experienced sexual abuse, dating violence, sexual harassment and/or stalking can receive support by contacting the Campus Victim Advocate. The Campus Violence Prevention Program (CVPP) is a campus and community partnership that provides free and confidential legal, medical and personal advocacy. Our Victim Advocate assists with: reporting to authorities, safety planning, restraining orders and support services.

To report relationship and/or sexual violence, please contact a Campus Victim Advocate at (920) 424-2061. For more information, visit


Concern for Colleague

You may have concerns for yourself or another employee who is distressed with personal or work related problems that may be affecting his or her job performance or well-being. The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) can provide assistance to you and your colleagues to address personal, family and work related issues as well as crisis intervention. The EAP also provides assistance with referrals to community resources.

For more information, visit

by reinecka — last modified Sep 27, 2011 04:52 PM