Personal tools
You are here: Home > Risk Management > Vehicles


The state self-insured property and liability programs cover all university fleet and rental vehicles. To qualify to use a state fleet or rental vehicle (which may only be used for official state business), the following criteria must be met

Contact the Fleet Office to be become authorized to use a State vehicle.

by burgk32 — last modified May 11, 2011 11:41 AM