Personal tools
You are here: Home > Risk Management > Property Claims

Property Claims

Under the state self-insured property program, UWO has coverage for property loss. All claims must be made through the RMSE office and are subject to a $500 or $2500 deductible, depending on the circumstances of the loss.

Please contact the RMSE office immediately to report property loss; all claims must be made within 90 calendar days of the loss.

by burgk32 — last modified May 11, 2011 11:39 AM