On Campus Location Filming
All requests should be made two weeks in advance of your shoot.
Your request will be directed to Dr. Petra Roter, Vice Chancellor of Student Affairs.
This request does not guarantee your location. In some cases, many levels of approval will be required to ensure a successful request.
All requests for classrooms whether it's for filming or meetings needs to be directed to Claire Armstrong and needs to be submitted at least one week prior to the date needed.
Off Campus Location Filming
If you are shooting off campus, then you will use a location release form. If the shoot location gives you a contract to sign, do not sign it bring it to the main office attention to Claire Armstrong. All contracts require a two week notice for signature by the Vice Chancellor for Administrative Services.
ALL FILL IN FORMS NEED TO BE DOWNLOADED ONTO YOUR COMPUTER IN ORDER TO WORK PROPERLY.
Providing Food for Student Org Event
There are two ways to have food at a meeting/event/film shoot. The first is to purchase food using approved-funds from the student org budget and the other is to ask local businesses for donations.
It is the responsibility of the producers of the event to solicit local businesses for donations.
ALL MEAL REQUISITIONS NEED TO BE SUBMITTED 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO EVENT.
- Determine with your budget manager and or advisor if you have a food budget.
- Determine whether your event is in your budget (student allocations needs all events itemized in the food budget line).
- Determine where you are purchasing food. Here are three UWO approved vendors that you can use:
- Festival Foods-2415 Westowne Avenue, 920-966-3378
- Domino's Pizza - 2301 Jackson St., 920-233-3030
- Papa John's - 150 Wisconsin St., 920-232-7272
- Contact Claire Armstrong to request a Meal Requisition. You will need to bring the following to the main office, AC W112:
- An agenda or call sheet with the name of the event, dates, times and location of the event.
- A crew sheet or list of names of students attending the event.
- Amount of the budget allotment and the vendor name.
Claire will fill out and submit the Meal Requisition to accounting.
- You will be given a copy of the meal requisition that you will be required to give to the vendor. If ordering pizza, the maximum tip that will be paid by the University is 15%.
- The vendor will give you an invoice or receipt that needs to be returned to Claire in the main office AC W112 the next business day after your event.