You are here: Home / Travel


The State Self-insured Property and Liability Program (SSPP) covers all university fleet and rental vehicles. To qualify for SSPP when in an accident with a Fleet Rental Vehicle (which may only be used for official state business), please check with the listed criteria on the UW System website

For further information regarding necessary forms to become an authorized State Vehicle User or questions regarding Fleet Vehicles please contact the Fleet Office at 920-424-3466 or e-mail

Faculty/Staff International Travel

Europ Assistance is a program provided to all UW-Oshkosh employees while traveling abroad in the course of their employment. Europ Assistance provides medical emergency assistance and is designated to ensure the availability of competent health care as promptly as possible during international travel. For more information on the services Europ Assistance provides please visit the UW System website. 

For any questions regarding international travel policies or obtaining a Europ Assistance card please contact Michelle Highley, at x0837 or 

Student International Travel

For information regarding international travel for students please contact the International Education Office.

Document Actions

The University of Wisconsin Oshkosh — Where Excellence and Opportunity Meet.