- How do I view and/or print my STAR?
- Can I use a Macintosh to access STAR On-line?
- Do I need to take my STAR along when I meet with my advisor?
- What will I do if I have a technical problem or see a problem in my STAR?
- Will the course identification in STAR On-line match what I see when I enroll for classes in Titan Web?
- Will I be able to request a STAR for a major other than he one in which I am officially enrolled?
How do I view and/or print my STAR?To view and print a STAR On-line follow these steps:
- Log onto Titan Web
- Click on Learner Services> Academics> View STAR On-line
- Click on the Request button
- Wait 30 seconds for the report to process
- Click on Check Status button
- If the report has been processed it will display to your screen
- To print click on the printer icon in your internet browser or go to File> Print (or right click_print).
- Note that printing works best with IE or Safari. Print preview does not work!
Can I use a Macintosh to access STAR On-line?
STAR On-line requests are made through Titan Web and the processing will run on a server in the IT department. Therefore, Mac users have the same access as PC users.Back to Top
Do I need to take my STAR along when I meet with my advisor?
Yes. Printing your STAR is your responsibility. You will need to take a current copy of your STAR with you to advising sessions or other situations where you will be discussing your program with an advisor or faculty member. Advisors have the option of sending you to a computer lab to get a report before they meet with you.Back to Top
What should I do if I have a technical problem or see a problem in my STAR?
If the problem is technical, such as login problem or “STAR Request” does not appear on your menu in Titan Web, contact the ACS HelpDesk at 424-3020 or email email@example.com or go to Dempsey 207.
If the problem is within the audit itself, discuss the issue with your advisor. Once you and your advisor are sure there is a problem, you can report the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org. This e-mail has been set up for users to report problems with STAR’s.
Back to Top
Will the course identification in STAR On-line match what I see when I enroll for classes in Titan Web?Back to Top
Will I be able to request a STAR for a major other than the one in which I am officially enrolled?
A “what-if” capability will be rolled out as part of a later phase of the STAR On-Line project.Back to Top