Personal tools
You are here: Home > Registrar's Staff > Who to Contact List

Who to Contact List

Who to Contact?

Address Change

To change your home, local or billing address, please use Titan Web. To change your home address, you can download the address change form, complete and return it to:

UW Oshkosh Registrar's Office

800 Algoma Blvd

Oshkosh, WI 54901-8608

Name Change

Dropping Last Class

If you are trying to drop all of your classes (or your only class), Titan Web will stop you. You should drop all but your last class; then call Registration at (920) 424-3454 for assistance. Or, if you prefer, you can send an email from your official UW Oshkosh email account to

PeopleSoft Access

Contact Julie Wilkinson at (920) 424-3007 or email

Titan Web Passwords/Logon Process

Academic Computing HelpDesk at (920) 424-3020 or email

Titan Web - Other Questions

TW Helpline at (920) 424-0303 Select Option 2 or check email contacts on Titan Web "contact us".

Document Actions