Personal tools
You are here: Home > Forms


For Students

The following forms for students are available in Dempsey 130:

  • Cancellation and Withdrawal Forms
    Students can either: 1) mail the signed form or request to the Registrar's Office, Attn: Withdraw, 800 Algoma Blvd., Oshkosh, WI  54901; 2) fax it to 920-424-1098 attn: Withdraw; 3)  bring it to Dempsey 130; or 4) email from their UW Oshkosh email accounts. All communications must include the student's full name, ID number and the term for which the students wants to withdraw.

For Faculty and Staff

For Alumni

Document Actions