UW Oshkosh Graduation Application with Instructions
Graduation Applications are due the semester prior to the semester in which you will complete degree requirements. Summer graduates need to apply by the end of the previous fall semester. The completed application for graduation must be e-mailed to GradApp@uwosh.edu or delivered to D130. Keep a copy for your own records.
*ATTENTION* Anyone applying for Spring 2016 and later please use the online application through your TitanWeb Student Center!
- Provide your UWO identification number, today's date, your UWO email address, and local phone number (including area code) where you can be reached.
- When do you expect to graduate? Check the appropriate term and add the year of your graduation. Official graduation is January, June, or August; the commencement ceremony will take place after the 14-week term in fall and spring. Students graduating in summer may choose to attend the previous May Commencement Ceremony or the following December Commencement Ceremony.
- Type your name exactly as you want it to appear on your diploma.
- Provide your address for mailing your diploma. Diplomas will be sent eight-ten weeks after the official graduation date. Keep your graduation examiner informed via e-mail of changes to your diploma address.
- Would you like your graduation information sent to your hometown newspaper? Check "Yes" or "No". This means that your name will or will not be included in the list of graduates in your hometown newspaper. Your hometown in determined by you in #6 below.
- Provide the hometown city and state. Your hometown will be listed in the Commencement Program distributed at the Commencement Ceremony and will also be used to determine which newspaper your name will be listed as a UWO graduate if you chose to do so above in #5.
- Do you intend to have any credits transferred to UW Oshkosh between now and graduation? If "Yes" indicate the transfer institution(s), the course title(s), course number(s), and the number of credits for each course. Request that an official transcript from the transfer institution(s) be sent as soon as the grade is posted for the transfer course work to the UWO Admissions office, P.O. Box 2434, Oshkosh WI 54903-2423. All course work must be completed by the UW Oshkosh official graduation date.
- Indicate the college and degree for which you will be completing requirements. If you will be earning more than one degree (i.e., BA or BS and BBA) on the same graduation date, you must complete a separate Graduation Application for each degree.
- Indicate your Major(s)
- Indicate your Emphasis(es)
- Indicate your Minor(s)
- Indicate whether or not you have declared a LGBTQ Certificate.
- This box is for "office use only". View the criteria for honors designations at the Commencement Ceremony website.
IMPORTANT! Submitting Application
- When all data is entered, click the " Submit Application" button on the upper right of the form
- Select the "use webmail" option and in the dropdown select "Add Gmail". Enter your Titanmail account and click "Continue."
- Adobe will ask you to sign into your Titanmail account and ask for permission to manage and view your mail. Click "Allow Access" and the window should close and an internet browser should open with your Titanmail already logged in.
- Go to your drafts and send the draft subject titled "Form Returned: Grad App w Instructions complete form.pdf."
- You should save the attached completed form to your desktop or flash drive for your records.
- If you are unable to submit your application electronically, it can be dropped off at the front desk of the Registration Office D130 or mailed to the Registration Office, UW Oshkosh, 800 Algoma Blvd, Oshkosh, WI 54901
Apply for graduation
- (Use Firefox or Internet Explorer)
- How to fill out form using Firefox