You are here: Home / For Students / Forms

Forms for Students

For PDFs use Firefox and use the "Open With Different Viewer" option on under the Favorite bar.

Read the 165 Credit Appeal Policy here. 

Read the Academic Amnesty Policy here.

Change of  Address Guidelines (via Titan Web) 

Please supply a copy of your driver's license or legal documentation of the name change. 

  • Graduation Application - apply for Graduation through Titan Web. From the Student Center go to the My Academic's page and use the Apply for Graduation link.

               Read Preferred Name FAQ

Read Repeat Appeal Form Instructions here  

Read Repeat Policy here.

  • Residency Appeal Forms 

Please email the  for information.

  • Cancellation and Withdrawal from courses 

To withdraw from ALL of your classes, please email and include your full name, ID number and the term you want to withdraw from or come to Dempsey Hall 130 to fill out the paperwork in person.

Document Actions

The University of Wisconsin Oshkosh — Where Excellence and Opportunity Meet.