Registrar's Office Services for Faculty
Located in Dempsey Hall, Room 130, the UW Oshkosh Registrar's Office offers many services for faculty, such as:
- Class Registration
- The Registrar's Office helps students add or drop classes, appeal to repeat classes, appeal to late add a class, appeal to late drop a class, withdraw from term, cancel their registration before term begins, change name and use TitanWeb.
- Graduation Examiners
- The Graduation Examiners in the UW Oshkosh Registrar's Office process graduation applications, check students' academic record to verify that requirements are being met for graduation, process curriculum modifications, program data coding for requirements in degree audit and confer degrees after all degree requirements are met.
- Class-Building and Room Scheduling
- The Registrar's Office makes classes happen by: inputting all new classes in the class catalog, updating existing classes, ensuring class prerequisites are working correctly, pairing classes for the USP, mass assigning general access classrooms, managing post-enrollment requisite checking (PERC) process and keeping class building deadlines updated.
- Transcripts and Grades
- The Registrar's Office transcripts and grades services include: processing transcript requests, generating grade rosters, posting and changing grades, applying designation for Dean's List and University Honor Roll and printing diplomas for graduates and alumni.
- PeopleSoft Training
- Veterans Resources
- The Veterans Resource Center works with student-veterans of all branches and ranks in furthering their education. The VRC helps with peer counseling, state and federal benefit information, health care referrals, campus resources and faculty and student service liaison.